The Current Series
This is the second week of our current series and the topic is statues, carvings and sculptures. They can be really small in size or huge. See my entry at the bottom of this post for examples. I hope you have some fun with this challenge.
- Statues, Carvings, Sculptures
- Sand or Dirt
- Reflections, Shadows
The Next Series
- One item or the number one
- Two items or the number two
- Three items or the number three
- Numbers or letters
- More than 5 items
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
Here is my entry for this week! ENJOY! The first three photos are of a statue in Portland.
Qi (energy) hugs,