Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 10

Posted on
Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 10

I’m proud to announce my featured bloggers from their posts for Odd Ball Challenge:  Week 9 challenge.  Please check out their posts and congratulate them.  Maybe you will be chosen next week.

Featured Bloggers

022414 feature bannerJanice Heck – Since I basically grew up in Southern California, I can say that these California odd balls are perfect for this challenge.  Wonderful shots Janice.

Writing Between the Lines – Such fun pirate shots, you all will enjoy them.

NowAtHome – This ostrich is just too fun and notice it’s egg too.

Let There Be Peace On Earth – Happy Birthday dear car owner.  I’m not sure I would have wanted to clean it up, but it sure would have been fun.

Odd Ball Challenge

050514  odd ball (2)I’m thrilled that so many of you are participating in my newest challenge.  Odd Ball Photos are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.  We’ve all taken them and like them, because we just can’t hit delete and get rid of them.  If you have any of those type of photos, this challenge is for you.  To read more about Odd Ball photos click here.  As a reminder, you won’t see a weekly topic for this challenge. I hope you all have a lot of FUN with this challenge.

If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.

How It Works?

This Odd Ball Challenge is not topic related.  Feel free to add any photos or artwork that fits into the category.  Be creative and challenge yourself.  Hopefully you will find your creative eye will be expanded. ENJOY and have FUN.

Create a Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge post

1. Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
  2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge” tag.
  3. Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.

I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.

Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge Badge

022714 Odd Ball

Still have questions? Please contact me.

My entry this week

050514  odd ball

050514  odd ball (4)

Charlie getting in the way of my photo shoot.

Charlie getting in the way of my photo shoot.

Qi (energy) hugs

Cee

I write Photography Tips and Tricks posts for the everyday photographers without all the technical mumbo jumbo. If you ever want electronic copies of my photographs, please contact me. Check out my left side bar for menu options.

About Cee Neuner

Chris, my wife since 1989, and I have been talking about the best way for me to journal. I'm visual and always have a camera with me, so photography is a natural way for me to express myself. As the saying goes, a pictures says a thousand words.

43 responses »

1. Charlie’s pic is cute. ♥

2. We must think a lot alike because I have many similar oddball photos. Love your stuff, of course!!

3. Thank you for picking me as one of your featured bloggers! I am honoured!

4. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge | Oh Danny Boy!

5. Such a sweet kitty! Great oddball photos!

6. The Oddball Challenge is my favorite… I get so many giggles from the submissions. And look, you featured my post! Thanks so much.

7. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 10 | To Breathe is to Write

8. Pingback: Cee’s OddBall Photo Challenge: Week 10 | decocraftsdigicrafts

9. I love the picture of Charlie!

10. Awesome photo of the feline!

11. Pingback: Cee’s Oddball Photo Challenge: Week 10 | This, that and the other thing

12. I always enjoy seeing what turns up in this challenge, Cee. I like all of yours and don’t have a favorite this week, although I love the vibrant colors in the second one. Mine are here:

janet

13. Love the Charlie :)

14. These are fun odd ball photos! What a cool idea of the challenge!

15. I want one of those purple wigs. I just love that shot Cee. I love the way you tied the colour purple in to them all this week. And Charlie…that is so something my Charlie would do. Maybe tha name gives us a hint. Charlie means Free Man. In Britain this is apparently a popular expression: “what a bunch of charlies”…it sure suits my wee boy.

16. Great photo collection once again Cee :)

17. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 10 | Nola Roots, Texas Heart

18. Pingback: Friendly Blue Robots | Travel with Intent

19. Here is my attractive but rather odd contribution: http://travelwithintent.com/2014/05/04/friendly-blue-robots/. Debbie

20. Pingback: JUST A LITTLE BIT ODD | SERENDIPITY

21. Awww, more pictures of Charlie, please. I lost my Charlie Dickens kitty several years ago and, boy, was he fun. I sure could have had some great pix for your Odd Ball Challenge with him. Still, I’m sure I can find some odd ball stuff here somewhere.

Thanks for all the fun you bring to our blogging world here at WordPress.

22. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 10 | Wandering Iris

23. I’m partial to fur balls. Love the kitty pic best. :-)

24. Thank you for such honorable mention… Let’s see if I can capture yet another odd ball this week…

25. Pingback: Laugh Your Way to a Successful Marriage – Advice From The Oddballs | Travel Tales of Life

26. Pingback: A BIT ODDER | SERENDIPITY

I adore comments! Thanks for stopping by to visit.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,161 other followers