Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 22

Posted on

I’m proud to announce my featured bloggers from their posts for Odd Ball Challenge:  Week 21 challenge.  Please check out their posts and congratulate them.  Maybe you will be chosen next week.

Featured Bloggers

022414 feature banner

Foto Challenge – I adore this odd art piece with wonderful perspective on the photographs too.

Travel with Intent – I just adore her odd line up this week!

NowAtHome – Some fun wire art for your yard.  I adore the tree in the last photo.

Let There Be Peace on Earth – I so think that sink fits the odd ball category.

Mama Cormier – Some fun summer oddities you should enjoy.

Odd Ball Challenge

Columbia River near Cascade Locks.

Columbia River near Cascade Locks.

Odd Ball Photos are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.  We’ve all taken them and like them, because we just can’t hit delete and get rid of them.  If you have any of those type of photos, this challenge is for you.  To read more about Odd Ball photos click here.  As a reminder, you won’t see a weekly topic for this challenge. I hope you all have a lot of FUN with this challenge.

If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.

How It Works?

This Odd Ball Challenge is not topic related.  Feel free to add any photos or artwork that fits into the category.  Be creative and challenge yourself.  Hopefully you will find your creative eye will be expanded. ENJOY and have FUN.

Create a Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge post

1. Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
  2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge” tag.
  3. Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.

I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.

Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge Badge

022714 Odd Ball

Still have questions? Please contact me.

My entry this week

Since summer seems to be a theme this week, I decided to make my odd ball photos of summertime at the beach.

See WordPress Weekly Challenge, Summer Lovin’ and my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge:  Fire/Season of Summer for some more fun in the summer.

I've had this photo for years, I see an animal head.

I’ve had this photo for years, I see an animal head.

Seagulls

Seagulls

Toys

Toys

Qi (energy) hugs

Cee

About Cee Neuner

Chris, my wife since 1989, and I have been talking about the best way for me to journal. I'm visual and always have a camera with me, so photography is a natural way for me to express myself. As the saying goes, a pictures says a thousand words.

29 responses »

1. Pingback: Venice Toiletshttp://ceenphotography.com/2014/07/27/cees-odd-ball-photo-challenge-week-22/ | Travel with Intent

2. Really nice captures…

3. Pingback: Cee’s Oddball Photo Challenge: Week 22…spotted in the print lab | This, that and the other thing

4. You’re right, Cee, that first one does look like an animal head but not one I want to run into at night. :-)

janet

5. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge-Wk-22 | WoollyMuses

6. Thanks Cee. I’m travelling and blogging from my phone so missed the shout out at first. Many thanks! Debbie

7. Here is my entry for this week’s challenge: http://wp.me/p24idL-2fI

8. These are all such fun to look at. Maybe I’ll come across something of mine that is worthy, some time.

9. Thank you so much for choosing my last weeks photo!
    Here is mine for this week: http://geriatrixfotogallerie.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/cees-odd-ball-photo-challenge/

10. Pingback: Odd Ball Photo: Windmills | Christine R

11. Cee, I love the seagulls marching behind one another. Sorry if you get two pingbacks – I forgot to add the logo pic and then I linked to it, instead of the text.

12. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball – 10 | "On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea"

13. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 22 | Antti Johansson

14. Pingback: ODDBALL PHOTOS, WEEK 22 — COUNTRY HOUSE PHOTOS | SERENDIPITY

15. Cool pictures. Love the sand and the buckets … and what do they call that thing with the parachute and water skis? Para-skiing?

Anyway, here’s my little pictures.

16. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 22 | Let There be Peace on Earth

17. I also see the animal head, Cee. The eye is quite distinct.

18. Pingback: Cee’s Oddball Photo Challenge: 22 | br4ceyourself

19. I think that first shot looks like a T Rex.

20. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 22 | Nola Roots, Texas Heart

21. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 22 | HHC Blog

22. Pingback: Cee’s odd ball challenge: week 22 | Middleton Road

23. Pingback: Cee’s oddball challenge | Susi Matters

24. https://susipet.wordpress.com/2014/08/03/cees-oddball-challenge/

Hope you like this one… Spotted in Central London. Looks like magic to me!

I adore comments! Thanks for stopping by to visit.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,224 other followers