Heron There & Everywhere granted me the Most Influential Blogger Award. I so adore and appreciate Heron There & Everywhere’s photography and blog. Please check out this blog and have fun with me.
The Rules for the Most Influential Blogger Award are: 1. Display the Award on your Blog. 2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you. 3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award. 4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment. 5. Answer each of the 11 questions that your awarder asked, and then write 11 for your awardees (or use the same ones up to you!) Most Importantly, My Nominees Are:
- 61 Musings – Chris’s Blog
- Travels and Trifles
- Tish Farrell
- Woolly Muses
- Babsje Heron
- Lady of the Cakes
- Hope the Happy Hugger
- Ritva’s Art – Photography
- Rob’s Real Life
And now for the questions:
1) What makes you happiest? Feeling alive. And for those who know me, this is a new feeling for me. If you don’t know me check out my Lyme Story page.
2) Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more? Most definitely the Ocean or any large body of moving water. Okay maybe any water.
3) What has been a special moment in 2013? There has been so many of them this year. We bought a house, sold a house, I was given a new lease on life. But the big one is Chris and I got married on my 53rd birthday. See my post.
4) What’s your favorite quote? I’ve got so many. Anything from the Tao. But at the moment:
Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything. – Napoleon Hill
5) Do you like yourself? That is also something else that happened this year…I do like myself.
6) Do you stay up till midnight on New Year? Usually, not. I do remember staying up for the year 2000 though.
7) Something you wish could be done ASAP? My yard landscaping. 8) What was your favorite class when still at school? Not really a class, I was a teacher aide for English classes. I adore the teacher I was worked with.
9) What musical instrument have you tried to play? I had a chord organ when I was a kid. I was self-taught. Still can play a couple of songs, but not well.
10) Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Not really. What I’ve learned lately is just having enough life behind me to relax and just let it be.
11) Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting? I used to be an avid cross-stitcher but I don’t do that anymore. I do have a spinning wheel I enjoy that the few times I pull it out and spin. Qi (energy) Hugs Cee