I’ve been enjoying seeing all your various Which Ways each week and hope you all are having as much fun participating. Please, see my entry for ideas below.
Remember that Cee’s Black and White Challenge and this Which Way Challenge runs alternating weeks.
Please, note that there is no specific theme for this challenge. Your entry simply needs to be some sort of Which Way. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Bridges (any view)
- Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Wind Vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
- Any photo taken from your windshield or within your vehicle or public transportation
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
How It Works?
This challenge is not topic related. Feel free to add any photos or artwork that fits into the category. Be creative and challenge yourself. Hopefully you will find your creative eye will be expanded. I know Chris and I rarely go anywhere without saying “that is a good which way shot”.
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out ore about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
Here is my entry this week. Just a few things that spoke to me. ENJOY!
Qi (energy) hugs,