I have been granted three awards….how fabulistic (yes that is a new word) is that, but I doubt if it is original by me.
The first award is the Field of Flowers Award, I was granted it by Dralimanonlife.
“I started this blog as a place to inflict my “life musings” on the world at large, but I quickly ran out of those. It now contains a mix of musings, flash fiction, largely rubbish poems, humour, photos, doodles (“DraliDoodles”!) and even a cartoon or two!” (Dramonlife)
My second award is The Lighthouse Award and Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters granted this one to me way back in early January.
“I am one of the lucky ones. I live where the colours are bright and vibrant. The blue of the sky has clarity, the rivers and oceans crystalline, the wheat in the fields golden and the grass a verdant green.” (Irene A Waters)
My third award is the Inner Peace Award and that has been granted to me by two wonderful bloggersbloggers.
— Jottings and Writings “About Me – Huh??? What can I tell you about me… I’m really a pretty simple person and yet multi-faceted. I have a serious, analytical side and yet (or so I like to tell myself) a creative side — That remains to be seen.”
— Khanas Web “Seeking Truth, Sharing Light, Staying Free. Artist – Photographer – Author – Poet. Native to London, currently residing in Haifa.”
I would like to them all of these wonderful bloggers from the bottom of my heart. I am honored and humbled to receive these awards. If you have not checked out these bloggers, please do so. They are all wonderful and so very diverse from each other.
Now for the rules and FU stuff for each award.
Field of Flowers Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Place the award on your blog
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something about why you would give these bloggers “A Field Of Flowers”
- Let your nominees know that you nominated them
Here are my 7 nominees.
- 61 Musings – Chris has introduced all of us to the world on introverts. I know it has answered a lot of mysteries about myself. She is also my wife and life partner. We’ve been together for over 25 years.
- Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters – Her writing is always enjoyable and I adore that she joins in all my challenges. I’ve learned to appreciate her very much.
- Vastly Courious – Awesome photographer and always to very nice. She is a great commenter too.
- Jubilee Journey – She is always so full of energy and spunk, it is contagious.
- MARGARET ROSE STRINGER – Witting and ever so clever. She is just adorable.
- Imexcited – follows all the challenges like I do and has a lot of fun doing it.
- Serendipity – If you want fun, this is such a great blog. Plus she is a great photographer.
Inner Peace Award
- Display the logo on a post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to his/her site.
- State seven things about you.
- Nominate fourteen other bloggers & inform them via a comment on their blog.
Here are the 7 Things About Me
- I’m a math geek and do bookkeeping for fun.
- I broke my left foot in my twenties by falling on ice.
- I still like to color.
- I would love to live on a small island off the coast of Oregon or Washington.
- I used to be an expert at cross-stitch.
- I was almost hired by the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) when I was 21. Wild story here.
- I had a teddy bear named Sydney for years …. as an adult.
Here are my nominees
- THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- A MEDITATIVE JOURNEY WITH SALDAGE
- A New Day
- A New Day Dawns
- Across the Bored
- ALIEN SHORES
- beeblu blog
- Beijing Daily Photo 2
- Colonialist’s Blog
- The Wandering Poet
- Day One
The Lighthouse Award
- Display the Award certificate on your blog.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
- Inform your nominees of their award nominations
- Share three ways that you like to help other people.
- There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.
- HAVE FUN!!!
I like that one of the rules is to have FUN. That seems to be my motto.
Three ways that I like to help people.
My blog for one, I really hope people have fun and enjoy participating in my challenges.
I like to teach (for free at this point in my life) energy medicine and self-healing techniques.
In the past I did a lot of volunteer work, I don’t so much now since I’ve been sick. But I really try to reach out to everyone I know or meet and hopefully put a smile on their face. An extra smile can go a long way.
I really hope you have the time to participate in your nomination. Although since we all have our lives outside of our blogs, I totally understand if you can’t or don’t want to participate.
Qi (energy) hugs,
Check our new Three’s Cooking blog, learning to cook from the heart, for the soul efforts of Chris, Sobha and me. Chris Donner also writes the popular blog, 61 Musings. If you ever want electronic copies of my photographs, please contact me. Sites where I have my photography for sale.