This is the final week for this miscellaneous category. Time sure goes by fast when I’m having fun. Let’s see what you can come up with for today’s topic of Large Subjects. I purposely didn’t say it has to be bigger than a bread box or something else, because large can be a matter of perspective. I hope you have some fun with this weeks challenge. See my entry at the bottom of this post for examples. I hope you have some fun with this challenge.
- Man Made Items
- Found in Nature
- Walk 100 Steps or less and take new photos
- Small Subjects
- Large Subjects
The Next Series – All About color
- Sepia Tones
- Two Colors or Hues only
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
Here is my entry for this week. I wasn’t very creative with this one, I just found what I thought was BIG subjects. ENJOY.
Qi (energy) hugs
Check our new Three’s Cooking blog, learning to cook from the heart, for the soul efforts of Chris, Sobha and me. Chris Donner also writes the popular blog, 61 Musings. If you ever want electronic copies of my photographs, please contact me. Sites where I have my photography for sale.