Ohm Sweet Ohm – I would love to walk that catwalk under the International Orange-colored Golden Gate Bridge
Alexandra’s Blog – Such subtle gorgeous orange hues along with a great variety of subjects.
Ilena Partenie – Life would just be so much brighter with poles with these cute stenciled cats.
Current Color Series
This second week find items have have the color White in it. I hope you have some fun with this weeks challenge. See my entry at the bottom of this post for examples. I hope you have some fun with this challenge.
- Sepia Tones
- Two Colors or Hues only
The Next Series – All about visual textures
- Smooth objects
- Shiny objects
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
Here is my entry for this week. ENJOY.
Qi (energy) hugs