I’m proud to announce our second set of featured bloggers. Their posts for last week’s The Color White challenge really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
Ritva’s Art – I adore her creativity with cotton.
Norasphoto4u – Stunning simplicity and flowers.
Simply Beautiful… – Pure white building with gorgeous details.
Two Black Dogs – Wonderful variety of whites and I adore the dogs and strawburst flowers.
Current Color Series
This week’s color filled topic is sepia tones. Sepia is a reddish-brown color, named after the rich brown pigment derived from the ink sac of the common cuttlefish Sepia. I hope you have some fun with this weeks challenge. See my entry at the bottom of this post for examples. I hope you have some fun with this challenge.
The Next Series – All about visual textures
- Smooth objects
- Shiny objects
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs