I’m proud to announce our first set of featured bloggers for my Which Way challenge. Their posts for our last challenge grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next time.
Memoirs of an Unremarkable Man – His walking bridges look so inviting.
Out and About With Mike and Lindy – I so adore this sign they found, I would not have wanted to be the person who knocked it down.
Rainbow Bakery – Great massive golden hallway.
Which Way Challenge
I’ve been enjoying seeing all your various Which Ways each week and hope you all are having as much fun participating. Please, see my entry for ideas below.
Remember that Cee’s Black and White Challenge and this Which Way Challenge runs alternating weeks.
Please, note that there is no specific theme for this challenge. Your entry simply needs to be some sort of Which Way. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Bridges (any view)
- Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Wind Vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
- Any photo taken from your windshield or within your vehicle or public transportation
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
How It Works?
This challenge is not topic related. Feel free to add any photos or artwork that fits into the category. Be creative and challenge yourself. Hopefully you will find your creative eye will be expanded. I know Chris and I rarely go anywhere without saying “that is a good which way shot”.
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out more about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
It’s getting close to spring here in Oregon and the signs for upcoming construction have just started to appear. These photos were taken over the past couple of years. Our trees are not blooming yet. Hope you ENJOY!
Qi (energy) hugs,