I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers this week. Their posts for last week’s Sepia Tones challenge really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
Nola Roots, Texas Heart – Wonderful variety and I adore her 1st shot of the grass.
Crap I Blog About – Beautiful framing on the statue.
NOE Style – I adore all the angles and shapes on that building.
Pa-Blam – Awesome photography for all three photos.
Current Color Series
This week’s challenge is two colors or hues only. The only requirement is that there are only two colors in your photo. I hope you have some fun with this weeks challenge. See my entry at the bottom of this post for examples. I hope you have some fun with this challenge.
The Next Series – All about visual textures
- Smooth objects
- Shiny objects
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs