I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers this week. Their posts for last week’s Two Colors or Hues only challenge really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
Milka Pejovic – Milka macro nature photography will delight your eyes.
Lin’s Doodles – Wide range of variety, I especially like her close up of the cactus.
Across the Bored – Beautiful macro! Can you spot the bug?
Getting the Picture – Again gorgeous nature macros, but I what really caught my attention were the leather chaps.
Travel Monkey – Three gorgeous photos and so full of color.
The Next Series – All about visual textures
- Smooth objects
- Shiny objects
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs