I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers for my Which Way challenge. Their posts for our last challenge grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next time.
WoollyMuses – Looks like a nice foggy morning, but wait, It’s smoke!
The Illusion of Controlled Chaos – Beautiful spring tree lined road. How many of us want to see the trees totally leafed out.
Day One – Wonderful different views of the bridge and walking paths.
Leigh’s Wordsmithery – I want to walk on her wooden bridge.
Which Way Challenge
I sure have been enjoying seeing all your various Which Ways each week and hope you all are having as much fun participating. Please, see my entry for ideas below.
Remember that Cee’s Black and White Challenge and this Which Way Challenge runs alternating weeks.
Please, note that there is no specific theme for this challenge. Your entry simply needs to be some sort of Which Way. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Bridges (any view)
- Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Wind Vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
- Any photo taken from your windshield or within your vehicle or public transportation
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out more about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
My entry this week
I hope you aren’t tired of my photos from Portland last week. It was a sunny day and I just adored some of the shadows I was able to get. Here are a few which ways I managed to get. ENJOY!
Qi (energy) hugs,