I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers for my Which Way 2014 #6 challenge. Their posts for our last challenge grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next time.
Jubilations – One of a kind photo, you simply can’t miss this one.
ImExcited – I absolutely adore this walking bridge in the first photo. Although all photos are outstanding.
On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea – I wonder if those steps are regulation height.
Which Way Challenge
I sure have been enjoying seeing all your various Which Ways each week and hope you all are having as much fun participating. Please, see my entry for ideas below.
Remember that Cee’s Black and White Challenge and this Which Way Challenge runs alternating weeks.
Please, note that there is no specific theme for this challenge. Your entry simply needs to be some sort of Which Way. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Bridges (any view)
- Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Wind Vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
- Any photo taken from your windshield or within your vehicle or public transportation
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out more about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
My entry this week
Here are a couple of photos I’ve taken of Canby Community Park in my home town.
Qi (energy) hugs,
I write Photography Tips and Tricks posts for the everyday photographers without all the technical mumbo jumbo. If you ever want electronic copies of my photographs, please contact me. Check out my left side bar for menu options.