You still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Sunday – Odd Ball Challenge: Week 15
You still have until tomorrow to join in on this week’s odd ball challenge. There is never a theme to Odd Ball challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
- World Wide Friends – I adore the flag, but there are just some fun odd balls to delight in.
- Foto Challenge – I love taking shots of tile, and you won’t be disappointed with this photo.
- Mama Cormier – Children’s recreation equipment and can be odd to adults and oh so fun to photograph.
- NowAtHome – I just adore this shot and had to chuckle! I hope you do too!
- Views of the World From My Perspective – Another great fun and odd entry. This is definitely rated G for family.
Monday – Share Your World Week #23
See how everyone answered my questions this week.
- Would your rather be stuck in a small plane with mild turbulence for 2 hours or be a passenger in a car racing the Daytona 500?
- Would you rather be alone with nobody in the vicinity for one month or never be alone not even for a minute for one month?
- Would you like to sleep in a human size nest in a tree or be snuggled in a burrowed spot underground?
- In a car would you rather drive or be a passenger?
Tuesday – Fun Foto Challenge: Edges
There is still a couple days to get your entries in for the topic of edges.
- Elizabeth Krall Photos – Equisite macro just like a shining star.
- Bob’s Wife – This is the first of the story of a stunning bud to flower. Gorgeous photography.
- The Voice From the Backseat – This is a story of a tulip with some wonderful photography.
- Artkorppi – Absolutely stunning array of flowers including a couple of dahlias.
- Neihtn – Amazing and stunning photography of a magnolia blossom, columbine and peony.
- Br4ceYourself – A single magnolia blossom exquisitely photographed.
- SnapHappi – Such a wide range of colorful and beautiful floral macros!!
Next Tuesday’s topic will be things with crooked and squiggly lines.
Friday – Tips and Tricks: Bokeh Defined
This week’s tips and tricks topic was suggested by WoolyAndraeski’s blog and where I introduced the idea of using more bokeh in your photography. I will go into more detail in Part Two of this series.
It’s been cold the last two days, and a warm beach sounds good to me right now. So here are a few photos from Lincoln City, Oregon I’ve taken in the past. Oh by the way, it is rarely real warm on the beaches in Oregon.
Qi (energy) hugs