I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s theme of Metal or Season of Autumn. Thanks everyone you always amaze and delight me. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
Corners of the World – Wonderful autumn and metal photos. I especially adore the metal statue.
Maceepuran – Such a breathtaking autumn scene.
Brick House – Awesome choices for both autumn and metal. I enjoy the bicycle photo.
Life In Minutes – I simply adore the simplicity of this dragonfly and the symbolism.
A Day In The Life – Her metal statue is so marvelous. She also has a wonderful autumn shot.
Tish Farrell – Wonderful pumpkin shot. Her work has a wonderful artistry to it.
Antti Johansson – An absolutely stunning autumn shot. Don’t you just love the reflection.
My Wall – Has one of the first autumn shots of the year. Beautiful leaves.
This week’s Topics: Water / Winter
This is our last week of the Five Elements/Seasons series and today our topic is Water or the Season of Winter. In the description of the Earth Element you can maybe get some ideas for your entry.
The Water energy is a strong generative force centered in the lower belly. When the Kidney Qi is strong, a person is fearless, determined, and can endure many hardships in pursuit of their goals. Persevering by will power is characteristic of those with strong Kidney Qi. The color for water is blue.
This series in particular, look through your archives of photos since we are covering all the seasons of the year. I hope even those of you who don’t have the typical seasons because you live near the equator I hope you want to use the color or element for your posts. Have fun and be as creative as you like.
Current Series: Five Elements/Seasons
The Next Series – Just Some Stuff
- Black and White Photos – to kick off the return of my B&W Challenge
- Roads: country, freeways, streets – to kick off the return of my Which Way Challenge
- Wheels: transportation, water wheels, spinning wheels
- Contrasting Colors: Purple/pink, yellow – orange and blue – red and green
- Buildings: houses, barns, commercial
How It Works?
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs