Welcome everyone to Cee’s Which Way Challenge. This challenge subject is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride them, as long as the way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable and are any signs.
I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers for Cee’s Which Way Challenge 2014 #16. Their posts for our last challenge grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next time.
These are the featured bloggers from last week challenge.
Rita’s Art – Photography – There is just something special about old railroad tracks and she captured them beautifully.
Insight From A Woman’s Heart – An old broken down dock. It would have been fun to walk on it at one point in time.
CoolQuilting – There is some fun photo and it was taken with android app called Motion Camera that took this as a “live” photo.
Travel Words – A drive through Pilsdon Pen with signs, which ways and great panoramas. This has it all. I particularly like the steps.
The Daily Babbler – Isn’t the photo of the Garden of the Gods road spectacular. I have been there many times. There are other great photos here too.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge
There is no specific theme for this Which Way challenge. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor Walks: Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out more about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
My entry this week
Here are some which ways that I captured in Oregon City, this past weekend.
Qi (energy) hugs