Welcome everyone to Cee’s Which Way Challenge. This challenge subject is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride them, as long as the way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable and are any signs.
I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers for Cee’s Which Way Challenge 2014 #19. Their posts for our last challenge grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next time.
Foto Challenge – Such a great walking bridge and with the child makes it a fun photography.
Locating Frankenstein’s Brain – I simply adore the angle on the Washington Fort sign.
Temasek Garden – The first photograph is a place I would really like to visit and photograph myself.
Quelques mots et des images – Three great photos. I especially like the last photo.
Serendipity – Her walkways and roads are so very welcoming, don’t you just want to visit Gettysburg.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge
There is no specific theme for this Which Way challenge. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor Walks: Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out more about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
My entry this week
Qi (energy) hugs