I want to thank everyone for allowing me to take a few days off. Chris and I had a very relaxing time. Got plenty of rest and relaxation.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s theme of Joints or Things You Enjoy. Thanks everyone you always amaze and delight me.
I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
Mazepuran – Great display of joints for both mechanical and animal.
Middleton Road – I adore the composition of this photo and the color works so well. On top of that it’s a great joint.
Lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown – There is always something special about hands, they say so much about a person.
HHC Blog – I adore this photo. Isn’t she just precious. I like all the joints in the tower they are building too.
Mad Meandering Me – She has a couple of fabulous joints. The umbrellas are great and something I would not have thought of. But they do have joints galore.
Photographic Jewels – Wonderful joints in these photos. For some reason I really like the window box joints.
Woolly Muses – All these photos are great, but I’m really drawn to the rail track joints.
Life is Great – Another superb photo of hands.
Current Series – Outdoor
This week’s Topics: Abandoned Buildings or Barns
We are on to a new series and it all about things outdoors or landscapes. This series is about the big things. This week’s challenge is all about Abandoned building or Barns. The barns can still be in use, but buildings need to be abandoned. Have fun with this theme. I’m looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.
- Abandoned Buildings or Barns
- Outdoor Landscapes
- City Structures
The Next Series – Things Mentioned in Songs
- My Favorite Things, Verse One: Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens, Brown paper packages tied up with strings, These are a few of my favorite things
- You Are My Sunshine, Chorus – You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray you’ll never know dear, how much I love you, please don’t take my sunshine away.
- My Favorite Things, Verse Two: Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels, Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, These are a few of my favorite things
- This Land Is My Land, 2 verses: As I was walking that ribbon of highway, I saw above me that endless skyway: I saw below me that golden valley: This land was made for you and me. I’ve roamed and rambled and I followed my footsteps To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts; And all around me a voice was sounding: This land was made for you and me.
- My Favorite Things, Verse Three: Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Silver white winters that melt into springs, These are a few of my favorite things.
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite – With tuppence for paper and strings, You can have your own set of wings, With your feet on the ground, You’re a bird in a flight, With your fist holding tight, To the string of your kite. Oh, oh, oh! Let’s go fly a kite, Up to the highest height! Let’s go fly a kite and send it soaring, Up through the atmosphere, Up where the air is clear, Oh, let’s go fly a kite!
- My Favorite Things, Chorus – When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, And then I don’t feel so bad
How It Works?
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,