I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s theme of Abandoned Buildings and Barns. Thanks everyone you always amaze and delight me.
I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
Neihtn – Marvelous place for a barns and homestead. Such beautiful scenery.
Thirty-Seven and Counting – Wonderful gallery of old buildings and barns. I particularly like the first shot.
Dharma Anchor – Great black and white photos of an old general store.
Mac510’s Blog – I adore this old house. I really like the colored column in his first photo.
GrayDaysAndCoffee – A wonderful gallery of abandoned buildings.
Photos by Emilio – Wonderful picturesque photo and his post processing is so cool.
Rachel Church – A wonderful capture of a barn well beyond saving.
Playing With My First DLSR Camera – There is so much character in this old barn. The perspective is wonderful!
Current Series – Outdoor
This week’s Topics: Bridges
This current series is all about the big things. This week’s challenge is all about Bridges. You can show off big or small bridges. Let’s see how many different points of views you can all come up with. Just make sure your bridge is the main focus of your photo is a bridge. Have fun with this theme. I’m looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.
- Abandoned Buildings or Barns
- Outdoor Landscapes
- City Structures
The Next Series – Things Mentioned in Songs
- My Favorite Things, Verse One: Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens, Brown paper packages tied up with strings, These are a few of my favorite things
- You Are My Sunshine, Chorus – You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray you’ll never know dear, how much I love you, please don’t take my sunshine away.
- My Favorite Things, Verse Two: Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels, Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, These are a few of my favorite things
- This Land Is My Land, 2 verses: As I was walking that ribbon of highway, I saw above me that endless skyway: I saw below me that golden valley: This land was made for you and me. I’ve roamed and rambled and I followed my footsteps To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts; And all around me a voice was sounding: This land was made for you and me.
- My Favorite Things, Verse Three: Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Silver white winters that melt into springs, These are a few of my favorite things.
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite – With tuppence for paper and strings, You can have your own set of wings, With your feet on the ground, You’re a bird in a flight, With your fist holding tight, To the string of your kite. Oh, oh, oh! Let’s go fly a kite, Up to the highest height! Let’s go fly a kite and send it soaring, Up through the atmosphere, Up where the air is clear, Oh, let’s go fly a kite!
- My Favorite Things, Chorus – When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, And then I don’t feel so bad
How It Works?
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,