Welcome everyone to Cee’s Which Way Challenge. This challenge subject is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride them, as long as the way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable and are any signs.
I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers for Cee’s Which Way Challenge 2014 #23. Their posts for our last challenge grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next time.
Found Round & About – Three wonderful which way photos. The last one the lighting is spectacular and the 2nd has a Normal Rockwell feel to it.
Sia Positive – Wonderful which ways, I particularly like the zig zag road and the photo with the boulders in the road.
The ‘Pen’lightenment of the soul – Wonderful which delights for this week.
Crisisalive’s Blog – Great gallery of which way photos for this week. Note these were taken while driving.
Leanne’s Delicious Food and Travel Adventures – How would you like to walk these steps? Not me. It is such a great photo opportunity though.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge
There is no specific theme for this Which Way challenge. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor Walks: Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out more about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
My entry this week
Qi (energy) hugs