I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s theme of Cities and City Structures. Thanks everyone you always amaze and delight me.
I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
This, right now – Some very wonderful city photography. I like the opera photo best of all.
MedicinalMeadows – Wonderful point of view on this photo with interesting vintage post-processing.
Yarnspinnerr – Wonderful photos from the city of Locknow, India.
Finale to an Entrance – The first photo really shows the hustle and bustle of city life. Two great city photos though.
Down Home Thoughts – Some wonderful photos and colors in this gallery.
Nola Roots, Texas Heart – Nola has some great city views and angles too. I just adore the Space Needle in Seattle, Washington.
Photographic Jewells – She has some wonderful city buildings with amazing variety.
Current Series – Outdoors
This week’s Topics: Cities and City Structures
This week’s challenge is all about Industry and it’s industrial buildings. They are usually big and ugly, but lets see if we can find the beauty in them or glorify their ugliness. Let’s see some photos that can only be seen in an industrial area. Have fun with this theme. I’m looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.
The Next Series – Things Mentioned in Songs
- My Favorite Things, Verse One: Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens, Brown paper packages tied up with strings, These are a few of my favorite things
- You Are My Sunshine, Chorus – You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray you’ll never know dear, how much I love you, please don’t take my sunshine away.
- My Favorite Things, Verse Two: Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels, Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, These are a few of my favorite things
- This Land Is My Land, 2 verses: As I was walking that ribbon of highway, I saw above me that endless skyway: I saw below me that golden valley: This land was made for you and me. I’ve roamed and rambled and I followed my footsteps To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts; And all around me a voice was sounding: This land was made for you and me.
- My Favorite Things, Verse Three: Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Silver white winters that melt into springs, These are a few of my favorite things.
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite – With tuppence for paper and strings, You can have your own set of wings, With your feet on the ground, You’re a bird in a flight, With your fist holding tight, To the string of your kite. Oh, oh, oh! Let’s go fly a kite, Up to the highest height! Let’s go fly a kite and send it soaring, Up through the atmosphere, Up where the air is clear, Oh, let’s go fly a kite!
- My Favorite Things, Chorus – When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, And then I don’t feel so bad
How It Works?
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,