This week’s theme is the Chorus from the song You are My Sunshine. So read the chorus (in italic below) and see what you can come up with for a topic. Note: The word dear, I don’t see why you can’t use the word deer. Be creative and have fun.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray you’ll never know dear, how much I love you, please don’t take my sunshine away.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s theme of My Favorite Things, Verse One. Thanks everyone you always amaze and delight me. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from last week’s topic. Their posts really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
Jennifer Nichole Wells – She works in miniature objects and she put together a photo for this verse. Marvelous creativity and fun.
NorasPhotos4U – Brilliant macro of raindrops on a rose bud.
Jottings and Writing – She changed the words in the verse to fit her photos. I adore her creativity this week.
The Day After – Dawn usually photographs great landscapes and her macro for this week just amazed and delighted me.
Finale to an Entrance – Marvelous whiskers on kittens photos.
Lin’s Doodles – Lin has some fun photos that fit this verse wonderfully well.
Zombie Flamingos – Another great display of items in the verse and a lot of whiskers.
Christine Giberson – I love the playful whiskers and her other photos for the verse.
Current Series – Subjects from Songs
- My Favorite Things, Verse One
- You Are My Sunshine, Chorus
- My Favorite Things, Verse Two: Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels, Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, These are a few of my favorite things
- This Land Is My Land, 2 verses: As I was walking that ribbon of highway, I saw above me that endless skyway: I saw below me that golden valley: This land was made for you and me. I’ve roamed and rambled and I followed my footsteps To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts; And all around me a voice was sounding: This land was made for you and me.
- My Favorite Things, Verse Three: Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Silver white winters that melt into springs, These are a few of my favorite things.
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite – With tuppence for paper and strings, You can have your own set of wings, With your feet on the ground, You’re a bird in a flight, With your fist holding tight, To the string of your kite. Oh, oh, oh! Let’s go fly a kite, Up to the highest height! Let’s go fly a kite and send it soaring, Up through the atmosphere, Up where the air is clear, Oh, let’s go fly a kite!
- My Favorite Things, Chorus – When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, And then I don’t feel so bad
The Next Series – Just some fun topics
- Bikes and Motorcycles
- Farm Animals
- Catching People Unaware
- Weathered Wood
How It Works?
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,