This week’s theme is the Verse Two from the song My Favorite Things. So read the verse (in italic below) and see what you can come up with for a topic. Have fun and remember to find a theme within the verse. Most of all I hope you have fun.
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels, Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, These are a few of my favorite things.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s theme of You are My Sunshine, Chorus. Thanks everyone you always amaze and delight me. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from last week’s topic. Their posts really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
Notes From The Fog – I’m featuring two stories of cats that bring sunshine into the lives of human mom. This is the first one about the cat named Frosty.
Allison’s Adventure in Wanderland – This ray of sunshine cat was found in her magnolia tree and refused to go.
Paintedwords – Has a marvelous variety of photographs that match the chorus.
… On Pets and Prisoners … – Lois used houses that speaks of sunshine rather than actual sunrises. Great idea.
A Day in the Life – Clever play on words and has the theme nailed.
Clicking through the bucket list – Absolutely stunning sunshine photos.
Lillie-Put – Pastor J has a great take on You are My Sunshine. You will surely be smiling when you see his post.
A new thing a day keeps the borden away – Beautiful sepia toned sunrise or sunset.
Current Series – Subjects from Songs
- My Favorite Things, Verse One
- You Are My Sunshine, Chorus
- My Favorite Things, Verse Two
- This Land Is My Land, 2 verses: As I was walking that ribbon of highway, I saw above me that endless skyway: I saw below me that golden valley: This land was made for you and me. I’ve roamed and rambled and I followed my footsteps To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts; And all around me a voice was sounding: This land was made for you and me.
- My Favorite Things, Verse Three: Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Silver white winters that melt into springs, These are a few of my favorite things.
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite – With tuppence for paper and strings, You can have your own set of wings, With your feet on the ground, You’re a bird in a flight, With your fist holding tight, To the string of your kite. Oh, oh, oh! Let’s go fly a kite, Up to the highest height! Let’s go fly a kite and send it soaring, Up through the atmosphere, Up where the air is clear, Oh, let’s go fly a kite!
- My Favorite Things, Chorus – When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, And then I don’t feel so bad
The Next Series – Just some fun topics
- Bikes and Motorcycles
- Farm Animals
- Catching People Unaware
- Weathered Wood
How It Works?
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,