This week’s theme is the This Land Is My Land, 2 verses. So read the verses (in italic below) and see what you can come up with for a topic. Have fun and remember to find a theme within the verse. Most of all I hope you have fun.
As I was walking that ribbon of highway, I saw above me that endless skyway: I saw below me that golden valley: This land was made for you and me. I’ve roamed and rambled and I followed my footsteps, To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts; And all around me a voice was sounding: This land was made for you and me.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s theme of My Favorite Things. Thanks everyone you always amaze and delight me. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from last week’s topic. Their posts really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
Another Voice – A true tribute to the movie The Sound of Music. She has some photos of places where the movie was made. Along with some great photos for this week’s challenge.
Leya – Beautiful bells and a night geese in flight photo for this week’s theme.
Momus News – Creamed colored pony (horse) and lots of geese. His photos are always delightful.
Eyes Like Glass – Such fun geese photos along with their babies.
Dave Z’art – I adore all the door bells and sleigh bells and bells he has shown in his post.
Found Round and About – Geese and a pony, you can’t go wrong with that combination of photos.
Share and Connect – Amy has some marvelous series of photos for this theme.
Ladyleemanila – Wonderful fun photos that fit perfectly with this week’s verse.
Current Series – Subjects from Songs
- My Favorite Things, Verse One
- You Are My Sunshine, Chorus
- My Favorite Things, Verse Two
- This Land Is My Land, 2 verses
- My Favorite Things, Verse Three: Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Silver white winters that melt into springs, These are a few of my favorite things.
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite – With tuppence for paper and strings, You can have your own set of wings, With your feet on the ground, You’re a bird in a flight, With your fist holding tight, To the string of your kite. Oh, oh, oh! Let’s go fly a kite, Up to the highest height! Let’s go fly a kite and send it soaring, Up through the atmosphere, Up where the air is clear, Oh, let’s go fly a kite!
- My Favorite Things, Chorus – When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, And then I don’t feel so bad
The Next Series – Just some fun topics
- Bikes and Motorcycles
- Farm Animals
- Catching People Unaware
- Weathered Wood
How It Works?
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about. Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,