This week’s theme is the My Favorite Things, Verse Three. So read the verses (in italic below) and see what you can come up with for a topic. Have fun and remember to find a theme within the verse. Most of all I hope you have fun.
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Silver white winters that melt into springs, These are a few of my favorite things.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s theme of This Land Is My Land, 2 verses. Thanks everyone you always amaze and delight me. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from last week’s topic. Their posts really grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next week.
I love how varied and gorgeous the world’s land is.
Ever Changing – A great series of photos for This Land is My Land. I like the first photo with the road in the mirror.
Enjoy to Write – Another fun series of photos for this week. I like the last photo – sparkling sands.
Learn More Everyday – I like their bottom series of photos of just various roads throughout the western United States.
Life Styles of a Professional – One photo and one gorgeous old ribbon of highway.
Passion Through Poetry – Wonderful pictorial photos of this song.
The “Pen”Lightenment of the Soul – Such a great series of photos for these verses.
Our Rumbling Ocean – There are two photos I just adore in this series, the black and white tree and the small child on the grass.
XingfuMama – I so adore the perspective of this photo and the endless skyway.
Current Series – Subjects from Songs
- My Favorite Things, Verse One
- You Are My Sunshine, Chorus
- My Favorite Things, Verse Two
- This Land Is My Land, 2 verses
- My Favorite Things, Verse Three
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite – With tuppence for paper and strings, You can have your own set of wings, With your feet on the ground, You’re a bird in a flight, With your fist holding tight, To the string of your kite. Oh, oh, oh! Let’s go fly a kite, Up to the highest height! Let’s go fly a kite and send it soaring, Up through the atmosphere, Up where the air is clear, Oh, let’s go fly a kite!
- My Favorite Things, Chorus – When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, And then I don’t feel so bad
The Next Series – Just some fun topics
- Bikes and Motorcycles
- Farm Animals
- Catching People Unaware
- Weathered Wood
How It Works?
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about. Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,