It is time for Robyn’s One Four Challenge for March Week 1.
For this series I picked a photo I took of a dahlia. I thought I would see what I could do with a macro flower. I usually keep them pretty close to my original photo because I like to keep my florals as close to natural as I can. So it will be interesting to see what I come up with for this dahlia. My the original photo is shown on the right.
Week 1 Version
Here are a couple of the basic steps I took.
- Altered the correction for my lens.
- Cropped this photo slightly.
- Enhanced the contrast.
- Enhanced the vibrancy a little bit.
- Added a little clarity.
Qi (energy) hugs,