Welcome everyone to Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge. This challenge subject is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride them, as long as the way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There is never a topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo.
This week I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from my Cee’s Which Way Challenge 2015 Week #9. These posts for my last challenge grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next time.
Travel with Intent – Debbie this week a symmetrical and geometrical courtyard. I just adore her photograph.
GWH Photos – A nice slide show of a variety of which ways to delight us.
NowAtHome – I would love to drive and photograph that scenic ocean drive.
KM Photo/Video Challenges – I adore the post-processing on this road photograph…or were they travelling 200 mph.
A Day In The Life – Nothing says it’s still winter with photos like these. Brrr.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge
There is no specific theme for this Which Way challenge. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor Walks: Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out more about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
My entry this week
Bridge over little river at Ona State Beach in Oregon. Looking into the woods.
Same bridge just looking out over the ocean.
Wineries are all around in Oregon, this one is hear Hood River.
Signs on the side of 1950s diner.Qi (energy) hugs