Welcome everyone to Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge. This challenge subject is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride them, as long as the way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There is never a topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo.
This week I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from my Cee’s Which Way Challenge 2015 Week #11. These posts for my last challenge grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next time.
Alaska, Mexico and Beyond … – The road in the first photo twists and turns in the landscape forever.
Jasper’s Journey – This post is called “The Streets of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico” and I couldn’t have described it better myself.
Retirement and Beyond – I just adore signs like this one. Take particular note on the Cold Beer 163 Mtrs on the lower left side.
Renaissance Musing – Such a wonderful black and white photo of railroads. I want to go traveling by train now.
Down Home Thoughts – Take warning of these signs, I think they are serious.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge
There is no specific theme for this Which Way challenge. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor Walks: Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out more about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
My entry this week
Chris and I went to an outdoor mall this past weekend. We went to the Apple store and got iPhones. We are now catching up with the rest of the world.
Here are a few photos I took of the mall on an early rainy Sunday morning. It was nice there were hardly any people out as you can see.
Part of a children’s jungle gym.
Qi (energy) hugs