Welcome everyone to Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge. This challenge subject is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride them, as long as the way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There is never a topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo.
This week I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from my Cee’s Which Way Challenge 2015 Week #12. These posts for my last challenge grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next time.
Shedding Light – I adore outdoor steps and the grape hyacinth’s really pop making this an excellent which way photo.
Viaja2Photography – Beautiful scene with this road. I like the sun angle on this photo.
La vie est trop courte pour boire du mauvais vin – Cutting edge rail tracks. I would love to see them from the top as well. Excellent photo.
The Sweet and the Bitter – Wonderful gallery of which ways photos. I like the first two photos the best.
Locating Frankenstein’s Brain – He went all out this week. He displays a wonderful gallery of all sorts of which ways. Can you pick a favorite?
Cee’s Which Way Challenge
There is no specific theme for this Which Way challenge. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor Walks: Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out more about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
My entry this week
One of the main roads that lead to the Tulip Farm. Notice all the leaves blossoming out.
Podium steps at the tulip fields.
Profile of the photographers podium at the tulip fields.Qi (energy) hugs