This week’s topic is Close Ups. Your close up or macro photo can be of the smallest of objects or to a close up of the trunk of a gigantic redwood tree or a part of a huge 747. Use your imagination and creativity with this topic. I hope you have a lot of fun with the topic.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. Look for contrast or highly textured subjects to shoot.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the Telephones – new, cell, vintage, etc. challenge. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
IdleandBoredTwo – Beautiful setting for this telephone out in the middle of nature. Although I think it has seen better days.
The View Though My Aquamarine Eyes – Even Toby the cat get’s phone calls. Actually adore this photo.
Beyond the Brush Photography – Such a beautiful photo of an old fashioned Bell telephone booth and telephone along a lake.
Insight From A Woman’s Heart – A wonderful gallery of people talking and communicating on the phone.
Rita’s Art – Monochrome Photography – Wonderful old vintage phone photos.
- Numbers: Anything with numbers on it
- Geometric Shapes
- Signs: traffic, directional, signs along the roads or on buildings
- Abandoned or Alone
- Liquid: milk, coffee, tea or anything you drink, running water, river, ocean
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white.
Hopefully you will have a lot of fun with this challenge and find your creative eye will be expanded. Here are a couple tips and tricks posts I have done specifically for black and white photography.
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
Create a Cee’s Black & White Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Black & White Challenge Badge
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
My entry this week
Freddie all curled up and keeping an eye on my camera.
American Bald Eagle.Qi (energy) hugs,