I finally got some time to participate in Stacy’s After Before Friday challenge. Go check out and see what other bloggers are having fun with.
I took this candid photo earlier last month at Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm near Woodburn, Oregon. Here is my original photo.
I really liked it pretty much as it was. Here are a few of the edits I made.
- I cropped it a little bit not the left side and bottom. The left side to make it closer to the rule of thirds. And the bottom to get rid of the little sweater she was carrying.
- I edited out the remaining part of the sweater.
- Then I did some standard tweaking of clarity and vibrance.
- Then I added a soft glow and some blur in the background through Color FX Pro 4.
- I hope you like what I have done this week. ENJOY.
Qi (energy) hugs