This week’s topic is Heads or Facial Features. Your heads can be of human or animal or any kind of art or even a mannequin will work. Let’s see how creative you can be. Have fun and use your imagination and creativity with this topic.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. Look for contrast or highly textured subjects to shoot.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the Liquids challenge. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Take a New Photo
- Open Topic
- Ground: sand, dirt, paths, walks, trails
- Houses: big, small, lighthouses, birdhouse, firehouse, toys
- Sculptures, Statues, Carvings
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white.
Hopefully you will have a lot of fun with this challenge and find your creative eye will be expanded. Here are a couple tips and tricks posts I have done specifically for black and white photography.
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CREATE A CEE’S BLACK & WHITE CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
CEE’S BLACK & WHITE CHALLENGE BADGE
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Miss MacKenzie about 6 or 7 years ago.
A happy witch.
A woman at a coffee bar.
A wood carving.
Qi (energy) hugs,