What did you or did not like about the first apartment you ever rented?
What kind of art is your favorite? Why?
How many siblings do you have? What’s your birth order?
Complete this sentence: I’m dreaming of a white …. (and no you can’t use Christmas as your answer)
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World, click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
What did you or did not like about the first apartment you ever rented? I actually liked the little layout. It had a nice bedroom, okay I only had a twin bed so if I had a queen it might not have seemed as large. The kitchen was way to dark, it was like it was hidden in a closet with no light. I think I really liked it because it was the first place I lived alone and I felt semi-grown up.
What kind of art is your favorite? Why? Photography. What else would I say. Although I did do my fair share of cross-stitch when I was younger. Don’t know if it is an art or craft. But I actually consider them to be the same thing. I even created my own designs and never followed a pattern exactly. I always used a creative edge.
How many siblings do you have? What’s your birth order? I have an older sister. She is 18 months older than I am.
Complete this sentence: I’m dreaming of a white …. (and no you can’t use Christmas as your answer) I’m dreaming of a white center court dahlia. They are my favorite all white flower. And you all know I don’t photograph many white flowers. Can you tell I am excited that my dahlias are starting to pop up out of the earth.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I had a fabulous week last week. It ended on a high note with my qigong class and spending some time just talking with Chris. Can’t get better than that. This week is going to be hot, so I am planning on taking it easy and just relaxing and staying cool.
Qi (energy) hugs,