This is our third week of the number series.
This week’s topic is Three Items or the Number Three. Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything knew you can photograph. Most of all I hope you have fun. This is definitely one where you can add photos of your favorite things.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s theme of Two Very Different Items or the Number 2. I want to say thank you to each of you. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
Current Series – All About Numbers
- One Item or the Number One
- Two Very Different Items or the Number Two
- Three Items for the Number Three
- Numbers and Letters
- More than 5 Items
The Next Series – A Colorful World
- Lime or Bright Green
- Teal or Turquoise
- Peach or Apricot
- Cream to Light Brown
- Burgundy or Maroon
How It Works?
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about. Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about. If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Three old classic cars.
A bridge, a light post, a building.
Three pieces of art and the number 3.Qi (energy) hugs,