What is your favorite month of the year?
Do you drink coffee at all?
What was one of your first moneymaking jobs (other than babysitting or newspaper delivery)?
List: If you play video/computer games list 5 games you like?
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World, click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
What is your favorite month of the year? I of course don’t have a straight answer for you. I would have to say mid April to mid May. The spring bulbs are usually in bloom by then and the trees are leafing out. The world is coming alive again after a winters nap. The air is fresh, the weather is still cool and the Oregon rain.
Do you drink coffee at all? Yes, I do. I have a 20 oz latte everyday (almost). And that is all I usually have. I either make me a latte (French Press) at home or go to the Human Bean for coffee for a special treat. I’ve had my one latte everyday now for nearly 10 years or so.
What was one of your first moneymaking jobs (other than babysitting or newspaper delivery)? I was a student teacher aide in high school for one of my English Teachers. I got paid $8 per class. It was kind of cool. I happened to have known this particular teacher since I was 9. She was a great teacher too. She taught English to 9th and 10th graders and I was student aide to her honors class.
List: If you play video/computer games list 5 games you like? Oh I have enjoyed so many over the years. My current favorites are:
- Delicious: Emily’s Home Sweet Home (time management)
- Farm Frenzy: Ice Domain (any in the series) (time management)
- Fantasy Mosaics any version (puzzle)
- Fate of the Pharaoh (drop three)
- Civilization IV
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Last week I had a lot of fun playing with my new lens. Most of you have been keeping up with my blog, you already know that. Our weather has been hot and is continuing to remain hotter than average. So I will be sticking close to home and playing with my new lens once again.
Qi (energy) hugs,