Welcome everyone to Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge. This challenge subject is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride them, as long as the way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
(Photo taken at NorthwesTrek in Washington state.)
There is never a topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo.
This challenge will run until through August 4. I will be on a blogging vacation. I have a qigong retreat I will be attending. Please feel free to keep adding your which way photos to this post through August 4. On August 5, I will have a new post for which way and post featured bloggers for this time period.
This week I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from my Cee’s Which Way Challenge 2015 Week #27. These posts for my last challenge grabbed my attention. Please check out their posts and congratulate them. Maybe you will be chosen next time.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge
There is no specific theme for this Which Way challenge. The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor Walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor Walks: Sidewalks, Paths, Trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway Tracks
- Parking lots, Private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
Create a Cee’s Which Way Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you would like to find out more about the Which Way challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
My entry this week
Photo taken at Schreiner’s Iris Gardens.
Photo taken at a local Sand, Rock and Gravel yard.
Sign at the local Sand, Rock and Gravel yard.
Sign found in a local neighborhood.
Qi (energy) hugs