Are you a collector of anything?
What is your biggest fear or phobia? (no photos please)
Do you prefer reading coffee table books (picture), biographies, fiction, non-fiction, educational?
Complete this sentence: If I Must Be Reincarnated, In the Next Life I Want to Be…
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World, click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
Are you a collector of anything? As a young child and adult I collected few things like stuffed animals (up until I left home), butterflies, and anything with dolphins up un about age 40. Then we had to sell everything and move to a small house, this was after my coma and I just have not collected anything since. Expect for my own photos. Those are all backed up and well organized.
What is your biggest fear or phobia? (no photos please) Bugs in particular bees. But anything that fits into the bug and insect category, please keep away from me.
Do you prefer reading coffee table books (picture), biographies, fiction, non-fiction, educational? Coffee table picture books. I’m not a reader of books.
Complete this sentence: If I Must Be Reincarnated, In the Next Life I Want to Be… Since I do believe in reincarnation, of course it would be a human being. And I would want me life to be something so totally different than this one. Or if I can dream, a well loved and spoiled pug or cat.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I’m glad last week is over. It was an okay week, but yesterday I was really sick with stomach flu symptoms. I don’t think it was the stomach flu it was more getting rid of all toxins in my body. It knocked me out all day long though. This week, just feeling better.
Qi (energy) hugs,