This week’s topic is Reflections and Shadows. Once again the world is open to you for this challenge. Please make sure that the your reflection or shadow is the main part of your photo. Have fun and use your imagination and creativity with this topic.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the Trees. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- What is Beautiful to You
- Public transportation (no cars or trucks)
- Backs of Things
- Any kind of Camera or Photos of Photographers
- Small Subjects
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white.
ENJOY and have FUN.
CREATE A CEE’S BLACK & WHITE CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
CEE’S BLACK & WHITE CHALLENGE BADGE
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs,