This is our forth week of a new series that I am calling a Habits and the 5 Senses.
This week’s topic is the colors of the sense of hearing. You can be simple like I did this week and used instruments. You can also get radical and show someone blasting apart a sidewalk with a jackhammer or the soothing sound of the ocean waves. This week you can post anything that stimulates or delights you when you hear it. Be creative and have fun. Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph. Most of all I hope you have fun.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s color are Sense of Touch. I want to say thank you to each of you. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
Current Series – Habits and our 5 Senses
- Sense of Seeing
- Sense of Touch
- Sense of Hearing
- Sense of Tasting – What tastes good (or bad) to you.
- Sense of Smelling – What smells good (or bad) to you.
The Next Series – All About Man Made Things
- Anything Man Made
- Graffiti & Murals
- Telephones – new, cell, vintage, etc.
- Anything Painted – from a bird feeder to peeling paint
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about. Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about. If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,