It is time for Stacy over at Visual Venturing, ABFriday One Photo Focus Challenge. Please make sure you click on the link to see how everyone edited the photo submitted by Michelle of Michelle Lunato Photography Blog. Here is her original photo.
For me this was an obvious and simple editing job. I really liked the photo as it was. The part of the photo I really did like was the color in the light rays and the sparkling water. So here is basically what I did.
- Adjusted for Michelle’s Canon camera and lens.
- Dehazed the photo slightly.
- Added a lot more yellow to it. This makes it appear warmer and close to the golden hour.
- Cropped the image to a portrait and highlight the rays and sparkling water.
- Brought up the vibrance to pull out more of the rainbow colors of the rays.
All my editing was done in Adobe Bridge.
Qi (energy) hugs