If you have been to a foreign country name those you have been too?
Is the glass half empty or half full? What type of glass is it and what is in the glass?
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
List: List at least five places worth shopping.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
If you have been to a foreign country name those you have been too? My blog mostly around the world (see photo at the top of this page). Me personally, I’m boring. I have been to Canada and Mexico, both when I was a little child. I live in the US.
Is the glass half empty or half full? What type of glass is it and what is in the glass? I know I have asked this question before, but I always have a slightly different answer. When I first thought of this I thought the glass to be fairly plain and simple, because the is how I am feeling at the minute …. just blah. I also thought that the water had to be on the top of the glass. Because I do tend to live an optimistic life. Right now I need the assurance that life is good, so I’ll take the illusion of life being fun and full of energy.
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? I would have have to say cheese. I like a lot of varieties and if I were stuck eating one thing day in and day out, I could eat a lot of varieties and make it in a thousand different ways. I make a mean toasted cheese sandwich. Right know both Chris and I are enjoying them. It is our version of kid food.
List: List at least five places (stores or on line) worth shopping.
You can tell I don’t like to shop. You won’t see me in malls or big stores very often.
- Amazon.com (we use AmazonSmile.com because a portion of our purchases go to a charity of our choosing.)
- B&H Photo
- Cutsforth Marketplace Thrifty (our local food market)
- Bauman’s Farm and Garden (local nursery, petting zoo and gardens)
- Woman Within (comfortable women’s clothing)
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I had a wonderful start to my new challenge Cee’s Compose Yourself Photo Challenge. That was a real nice treat that I got so much response for a first week for a challenge. The rest of my week wasn’t so good. Chris got pretty sick, she is on the mend now. I wasn’t feeling well either. So for this week, I’m just hoping to stay caught up with my blog and have fun with you all. Other than that take it easy.
Qi (energy) hugs,