This week’s Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge (CB&W) topic is Things Made From Wood. If it is smaller than a bread box, then it is small. If there is an elephant standing next to a skyscraper, then the elephant is small. It’s a matter of how your main subject looks in your photo. It’s another week you can be creative and have some fun.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. Look for contrast or highly textured subjects to shoot.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the Small Subjects. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
Jennifer Nichol Wells (JNW)
- Indoor Walkways, Hallways, Elevators
- Open Topic
- Anything that flies: From birds to airplanes.
- Starts with the Letter B or W
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
Hopefully you will have a lot of fun with this challenge and find your creative eye will be expanded. Here are a couple tips and tricks posts I have done specifically for black and white photography.
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
An old water wheel and building.
Old wagon wheel and wagon.
A new carousel horse being carved.
A wooden table, chairs, and floor.
Qi (energy) hugs,