If you were on a debate team, what general subject would you relish debating?
What’s your strongest sense?
What would you name the autobiography of your life?
List your favorite flavors or types of tea.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
If you were on a debate team, what general subject would you relish debating? When I was in my high school I had a running debate with a friend on nuclear power. I was against it. Alan, my friend, was for it. I think mostly because we liked the debate. Now I’m not sure if I would debate anything. I am not a crusader in any way. I just want people to be themselves and appreciate who they are. So if that is a debate issue I would debate that. Okay so I’m really not answering this question, but it is the best I’m giving.
What’s your strongest sense? I am most definitely a visual person. I see everything in pictures even in my mind.
What would you name the autobiography of your life? “Happily Ever Changing”. Don’t know if I believe in happily ever after because it sounds like there is no growth or fun. Happily Ever Changing is full of adventure and life. I just did a google search and there wasn’t a lot for Happily Ever Changing. So did I actually think of something new. Maybe that is what I should debate.
List your favorite flavors or types of tea. Oh gosh there are so many teas I adore. Give me a moment or two I could list a hundred, but I won’t get that carried away.
My most favorite tea is probably Earl Grey and to be more specific Stash Double Bergamot Tea. Stash Tea Company is actually based in Tigard, Oregon not to far from where I live.
Here is my list.
- Oolong teas which is actually a type. So far I have not found one I don’t like.
- Ginger (from real ginger root)
- Anytime of black or herbal tea with cinnamon or cloves
- Most any type of tea with lemon (no hibiscus though)
- Russian Caravan (favorite as a child)
- American Ginseng Tea
- Most teas made from Roots
Actually about the only type of herbal tea I won’t drink is anything with Rose Hips or Hibiscus. The flavor is way to tart for me.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? This past week was a fairly good week. Basically stayed close to home and we just enjoyed our kids and cooler weather. We even had a nice rain yesterday. Yesterday we also had a lot of wind and most of the trees that had autumn colored leaves were blown off. This week I’m just expecting more of the same.
Here are a couple of photos I took on my iPhone of our kids this week. If I had gotten my good camera, I would have not been able to get these photos. I just wanted to share them with you.
This is Charlie laying on top of Freddie in the small bed under my desk.
Miss MacKenzie just waking up after a little nap. She was tucked under the blanket on my lap.
Qi (energy) hugs,