This week’s Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge (CB&W) topic is Open Topic. This week you can either show off your favorite black and white photos from your archives or you can go out a find new favorites. There is not a specific topic. It’s another week you can be creative and have some fun.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. Look for contrast or highly textured subjects to shoot.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the Patterns. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Anything that Flies: From birds to airplanes.
- Starts with the Letter B or W
- Any Kind of Brick or Stone Walls, Walks or Roads
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
Hopefully you will have a lot of fun with this challenge and find your creative eye will be expanded. Here are a couple tips and tricks posts I have done specifically for black and white photography.
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Looking at the Astoria Megler Bridge looking from Washington State.
Seagulls and ocean waves.
An old electrical light from around 1900s. This light is still in working order. Another one of my favorites.
Qi (energy) hugs,