I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
I have a few more verticals lines that I found for this week’s Cee’s Compose Yourself Photo Challenge. I hope you like my selection. Please see challenge for more information. Next week’s challenge (diagonal lines), I promise to make it fun and easy for everyone. Time to play. We’ve been serious for awhile.
You still have until tomorrow to join in on this week’s COB challenge. There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
- Alaska, Mexico and Beyond
- Dot knows! (elleturner4)
- A Vantage Point Slightly Lower than the Usual
Monday – Share Your World 2015 Week #46
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- What type of popular candy you do not like to get?
- What do you feel is the most enjoyable way to spend $500?
- Where do you eat breakfast?
- Would you rather ride one of the worlds longest zip lines or bungee jump one of the highest in the world? This will come with a 5-day all expense vacation.
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CCFC topic.
- Wandering Iris
- Through The Lens of my Life
- A New Life Wandering
- Effervescent Hedepig
- Elizabatz Gallery
- Reflections and Nightmares – Irene A. Waters
- MLou’s Photography Blog
Next Tuesday’s topic will be Kids or Pets with Toys.
Wednesday – CCY: Week 6 Gold Star Award and Features
This week’s Gold Star Award is granted to RLU Photo blog. What I really like about RLU Photo’s entry is the use of simplicity in some of the horizontal photos and the fact that every day objects were used. Wonderful out of the box thinking for this challenge. The nature scene used for the bonus exercise of multiple horizons photos were wonderful as well. Here is one of my favorite photos RLU Photo blog submitted.
- A Trivial Mind At Work
- Woolly Muses
- Mama Cormier
- The Bespeak
- Fife Photos & Art
The week’s CCY Theme is Week 7: Vertical Lines and you have through Tuesday to get your entries in.
Here is a list of upcoming topics.
- Week #8 Diagonal Lines (this one will have a easy and fun twist to it).
- Week #9 Right or Left 1/3 of your photo frame
- Week #10 Top or Bottom 1/3 of your photo frame
- Week #11 Using 2/3 of your photo frame
- Week #12 Critique My Work
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
- Change is Hard
- Soul n Spirit
- What Sup?
- Jottings and Writings
- My Nutty Dubai
- Lifestyle of A Professional
- Just Plain Ol’ Vic
- ArtKorppi Images
Next week’s theme will have a new post for with the topic Anything that Flies: From birds to airplanes.
More vertical line to give you all ideas for submissions to my COY Challenge.
These first two photos are a gallery (click to enlarge photos). The are photos of hundreds of tomato stakes that were piled against a wall. I think the landscape makes the stakes look short where the portrait makes the stakes look taller.
A fence around a pioneer cemetery.
A totem pole at a restaurant in Seattle, Washington.
Line on a big urn.Qi (energy) hugs