This week’s Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge (CB&W) topic is Signs. Any sign, anywhere, hand made or manufactured. They are all allowed this week. The just need to black and white, sepia or you can use selective color. It’s another week you can be creative and have some fun.
Have you been seeing a lot of signs around the blogosphere this week? You probably have. There are two other sign challenges open. So this gives you a unique opportunity to participate in three challenges with one post. Here are links to the other challenges if you want to play along.
Shannon’s Creative Photo Challenge: Words (Shannon accepts signs for this challenge)
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. Look for contrast or highly textured subjects to shoot.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the Anything that Flies from birds to airplanes. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Starts with the Letter B or W
- Any Kind of Brick or Stone Walls, Walks or Roads
- Anything that starts with the Letter S
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
Hopefully you will have a lot of fun with this challenge and find your creative eye will be expanded. Here are a couple tips and tricks posts I have done specifically for black and white photography.
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs