This week’s Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge (CB&W) topic is Starts with the Letters B or W. I decided to literally use the letters of black “B” and white “W” for this week’s topic. So the main focus of your photo must start with the letter B or W. And yes if you are lucky you can have B and W in the same photo. Like the one to the right with a boy and water. The just need to black and white, sepia or you can use selective color. It’s another week you can be creative and have some fun.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. Look for contrast or highly textured subjects to shoot.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the Signs. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Starts with the Letter B or W
- Any Kind of Brick or Stone Walls, Walks or Roads
- Anything that starts with the Letter S
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
Hopefully you will have a lot of fun with this challenge and find your creative eye will be expanded. Here are a couple tips and tricks posts I have done specifically for black and white photography.
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Bottle of water
Qi (energy) hugs