I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
This is the last day for Chanukah celebration for this year and I thought I would add some photos that display their colors. Blue, Gray and Gold.
You still have until tomorrow to join in on this week’s COB challenge. There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
Monday – Share Your World 2015 Week #49
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- What would be your ideal birthday present, and why?
- What color would you like your bedroom to be?
- Would you prefer snowy winters, or not, and why?
- Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?
Tuesday – Fun Foto Challenge: Metal and Wood
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CCFC topic.
- The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect
- David Oaks – Images
- Nancy Merrill Photography
- The Day After
- Life In Minutes
- Temasek Garden
Next Tuesday’s topic will be Doors and Windows.
This week’s Gold Star Award is granted to Marilyn who’s blog is Serendipity. We have been blogging friends for a few years and I always enjoy her photography. Her Rule of Thirds this week are fantastic. Marilyn is a writer, photographer. I don’t have a primary focus nor do I want one. I have a lot of interests and write about whatever catches my attention or is most on my mind. Or in the news. I’m a bit of a geek and I love my high-tech toys.
- Christine Giberson
- A Season at a Time
- Share and Connect
- Ramblings with A Ranger
- Stuff and what if…
- Dandelion Fuzz
The week’s CCY Theme is Week 10: Using 2/3 of Your Photo Frame and you have through Tuesday to get your entries in.
Here is a list of upcoming topics.
- Week #11 On Center Point and Square photos
- Week #12 Critique My Work – I will give show you a couple of photos and you can either copy them and correct the compositional errors or write a post about how I got things wrong or right
- Week #13 Perspective
- Week #14 Symmetry
- Week #15 Cropping Tips
- Week #16 Intersections
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
Next week’s theme will have a new post for the topic Faraway.
More Festive Colors of Chanukah.
Golden books wrapped in a gold bow.
Rock salt in a container (blue and gray/white).
Blue antique car with silver wheel rims against a gray building.
A white parrot with a blue background.Qi (energy) hugs