Favorite thing to photograph? Write? Or Cook?
Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing?
What has surprised you about blogging?
List at least five favorite desserts.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
Favorite thing to photograph? Write? Or Cook? For me it would obviously be photographing something. I would say flowers and odd ball type photos. If I was more mobile and lived in Portland possibly candid street photography, too.
Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing? Yes and yes. Although I have not been on a swing in years now. I would want one with a big seat.
What has surprised you about blogging? I initially wanted to blog because I wanted a place to share my photos. Then when I started my challenges, I wanted to teach some basic photography tips to people through my challenges. But I did have enough self-confidence in myself to be an authority or teacher of photography. Over the years I’ve gained that confidence and now run a challenge teaching composition and I am having so much fun with it. Once I cover composition I will probably expand it to more than just composition.
List at least five favorite desserts.
- Creme Brûlée
- Berry Cobbler (no nuts)
- Lemon or Lime Cream Pie with graham cracker crust
- Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Most anything with Pumpkin (no nuts)
- Carmel Pudding (I like American creamy puddings and custards)
- Occasionally ice cream – mocha flavored, chocolate or caramel
- Good soft chocolate chip or ginger cookie
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Last week was just an ordinary week. Nothing fancy nor ugly. Still had a lot rain so we stayed inside. Since we don’t celebrate the holidays we are just having fun being with each other. This will be the case through the holidays, because we don’t tend to go out much because of the crowds of people at stores and on the highways.
Qi (energy) hugs,